Our Privacy Objectives
We take privacy very seriously. Our goal is to always be transparent with you while protecting your data to the fullest extent possible.
Personal Information We May Collect
Dryve Marketing may collect Personal Information when you submit any forms, when you use our website, or when you visit the website. Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable. This may include:
- your name, address, email address, and phone number
- technical information about your browser, IP address, software and hardware attributes, and cookie information
- any other information you submit to us in a form
- additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Use of Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to improve the quality and services of our website
- for general contact with you, and for administrative purposes
- to satisfy any legal, regulatory, security or other requirements
- for any other purpose consented to by you or as permitted or required by applicable law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Dryve Marketing does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or third-party companies, except:
- where consented to by you
- where we believe it is necessary to share information in order to provide a service that you have requested
- where we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of the terms and conditions of use, or suspected fraud
- to protect the rights, interests, safety or property of Dryve Marketing
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our website. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
|Category of Cookies|
|Technical||These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.|
|Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.|
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.|
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Linked Websites and Services
Dryve Marketing may provide links to other websites or services operated by third parties. We do not exercise control over third party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on such websites.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to your Personal Information to employees, consultants, advisers or agents of Dryve Marketing who we believe have a reasonable need to interact with your information to provide the services that we offer, or otherwise to do the jobs we have requested of them. We take reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to (i) safeguard Personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification; and (ii) to ensure the integrity of the Personal Information. To assist us in protecting your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of your sign in information.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us as follows:
WeWork Penn Station
315 W. 36th Street
New York, NY 10018